Monday, August 22, 2011

there always a 1st time in everything

I like to treat my blog as my diary, and i love to write about what i saw, feels, heard, touch and smell... and today, new stuff going on with my life... i'm student/part time 7E worker (lolz)... pretty excited though but the slightly part of me said... just go to sleep as rain was pouring and it is heaven on earth to sleep now... 79'F is very2 good for morning sleep!

But, if i didn't take my step now... i'll be forever asking money from my dad and as some reader may know, i'm not from a rich family so i have to earn money on my own to achieve what i want in life... for now, i want to buy a car and blackberry phone. And hopefully i can fulfill my wishes on end of this year.

It's not that i've never been employed before, but when it come on student/worker... it's a 1st time on my life... i don't know if I can hold it but if other people can do Masters or Degree while they're study... why not me the diploma student? plus i have to do it because i've spent so much time enjoying and wasting my parents money and now, they can't afford to support me anymore.

So... this is my 1st step on making a big leap towards better future, and I'll pray for me a very good luck and may Allah kept me stronger inside... peace, love and harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment