Saturday, December 10, 2011

love ain't easy

L.O.V.E. for some, maybe means Legs Open Very Easy, but for me love is wide open... much more than spread eagle... love your mom, love your dad, love your siblings, love your girl, love your man bla bla bla... but to be more specific today, i'd like to write more about love your girl since i'm a B=====D

I've been in a few relationships.. failed one! well most of them because of me... i'm easily attracted to female but hardly to stick my feeling just to one (yet)... it doesn't mean i had multi-relationship at one time but i'm easily bored with the one i already had, some said "you haven't met The One yet" some said "you're a fucking player" and teeny tiny said "you'll get paid for heart you've broke" the last one seems funny to me.

But, when you're single... u'll see being in a couple is better than single (sometime)... you know the sweet words, the care, the hugs and kisses, and sometime i do miss non stop texts on my phone, the fights, the sex, the jealousy... it all came to me sometime! well who doesn't?

And lately, people around me and around my age are married one by one... but is that mean my thought about marriage is different? hell no! for me marriage is way way way way in the future since my future seems a little dim right now (well i'm a part time worker at 7Eleven and still working on my diploma.. whutdayathink?) and when it is my time, it's not just economically, but mentally and physically... it's not that i'm impotent or mentally sick but i would like to see the world before mine is end (;p) and "see the world" does not mean i would like to sleep around... i mean real world... go to a nice beach, back-packing around Europe... (damn i got long list)

Failed relationships, rejections made me realized 4 things most girls wanted her man to be/provide:

1. A Dog to follow her order
2. A Tiger in bed
3. A Jaguar(optional) in her garage
4. A Jackass who paid her bills
(if u hate these, think i'm joking... if u don't mind at all, i'm heck serious)

So, you think love is easy? think (1/2x +1/2(1/2x + 1/2(1/2x +1/2(1/2x + ... = y)
easy? if yes than you're ready for love (haha...)

my point is if you're not ready for love, don't push it... love will come to you... just need to wake up and smell what's cooking.

(i know my post is a crap one...judge me)

No comments:

Post a Comment