Sunday, December 25, 2011

lies

No no no no no no... HELL NO! I'm not writing about lying on relationship, because you can read it everyday at facebook's status updates... which in break up season, you might see tons of them. I would like to write about lying in generally... such as "I'm ugly" but you have more than 100 photos with different pose in your photo album called "me", "I'm from a poor family" but your parent drive a Beemers or Merc or "I'm freaking rich" but you're not. Well that a few examples i can think of... it would take me a year or more just to write about lying examples.

So... why do people lie? is it because it will make your life easier? look better? impressive? for what ever reason it is, everyone have their own... it might be complicated but lying is lying. But sometime people divide lies into a few type, and that including "white lie" which defy minor lies which could be considered to be harmless, or even beneficial, in the long term. White lies are also considered to be used for greater good. A common version of a white lie is to tell only part of the truth, therefore not be suspected of lying, yet also conceal something else, in order to avoid awkward questions.

Or even "big lie"which might mean a lie which attempts to trick the victim into believing something major which will likely be contradicted by some information the victim already possesses, or by their common sense. When the lie is of sufficient magnitude it may succeed due to the victim's reluctance to believe that an untruth on such a grand scale would indeed be concocted.

For me lie is a lie, and i still believe that lying is needed some part on our life such as if we have a friend who tell a lame jokes... how should we react? A. yell "BOO" B.fake small laugh C.tell them the truth "dude, your jokes sucks!" D.just nod and smile a little... which one are you? I'm not gonna lie this time... my answer is B (teehehe....)

And how do define the truth? how can we sure it is the truth? a fact? how? how? does it mean every statements or every detail or every words must have the witness, proof, evidence? is it? is it? well for some individual... they don't really trust in the system, if he/she want to believe, he/she believe! (and to be worst, he/she declare it is a fact!(by him/herself))... but for me, if i wanna be sure of something i'll ask from different source and make judgement of myself and keep it to myself or few people who i can talk to... because not every sharing is caring, it might lead to fighting (trust me... hahahaha)

Well... that is what i can thought about lying... i know it might not have sense but i just love to write in my blog... but i have to be careful since my sense of jokes, thinking is different sometimes... yeepi kay yay m*****f****r!! (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment